Thursday, October 4, 2007

Is price on small time frames in Forex random?

Let's continue about scalping, my favorite method of Forex trading.

Like many serious traders I read about Forex and learn every day. The topics about scalping in Forex are always the most controversy. The biggest disagreement is probably clustered around the randomness in Forex...

I'm talking about randomness of price fluctuations on small Forex time frames, such as 5 minute, 1 minute and less.

Forex traders, wich I usually disagree with say that: "Price has no order on small time frames in Forex. It is simply the noise, chaos and randomness, which naive beginner traders fall in for and eventually lose their investments..."

Well, that's not true. I'm going to back up 1 minute and especially 5 minute time frame here, because I love trading them and haven't lost my account yet (this "opportunity" is so distant if you know how to scalp) and prove that there is no randomness in price movements on small time frames in Forex. Stay tuned.

Till the next post,
have a great Forex scalping day!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice brief and this fill someone in on helped me alot in my college assignement. Thanks you seeking your information.

Anonymous said...

Easily I assent to but I think the post should prepare more info then it has.

sfx said...

I'll work on it. Thank you!